About AZV ČR
Czech health research council was founded on April 1, 2014.
Czech health research council is organizational component of state directly under jurisdiction of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Agency is separate accounting unit with main purpose of supporting applied research in health care in conformity with Act no. 130/2002 Coll., on the Support of Research and Development from Public Funds and on the Amendment to Some Related Acts.
Tasks and activities (goals operations)
AZV ČR provides and maintain:
- Preparation of programs and activities in field of applied biomedicine research including public research, development and public tender for program projects (hereinafter „project“).
- Selection and evaluation of project proposals.
- Preparation of groundwork for granting targeted funds based on targeted funds grant contracts or targeted funds decree.
- Controlling of contracts and decree observance. Control of targeted funds drawing.
- Evaluation and control of solving progress and goals fulfilment. Evaluation and control of achieved outcomes.
- Dealing with the relevant Czech Republic and European Union authorities in consideration of compatibility between granted funds and common market.
- Cooperation with similar abroad agencies.
AZV ČR provides groundwork for granting of targeted funds in conformity with National Research and Development policy and Support of Research and Development. Based on provided public tender in Research and Development in conformity with Act for projects where goals and solving process in applied research are determined by recipient.