AZV ČR Board
AZV ČR Board is executive and conceptual organ. The Board has five members including President of the Board. All members of the Board follow priorities of National Research and Development policy and priorities of Ministry of health policy. Members of the Board are nominated and dismissed by the President of the Board with prior consent of Minister of Health. Term of office is four years with possibility of being nominated at the most two times in a row. Statutory organ is President of the board.
The main activities of the AZV ČR Board are:
- Approving and cancelling calls for proposals
- Provides tender entry documentation for authorization
- Decides if project will be accepted or declined in current public tender
- Propose for targeted funds contracts or targeted funds decree
- Manage and control evaluation process, co-operation of panels, Research board, Office and Inspection committee
Members of the AZV ČR Board
prof. MUDr. Miroslav Ryska, CSc. (president)
prof. MUDr. Jiří Mayer, CSc. (vice-president)
prof. MUDr. RNDr. Miroslav Červinka, CSc.
prof. MUDr. Josef Syka, DrSc., dr. h. c.
prof. MUDr. Aleksi Šedo, DrSc.